Saturday, July 18, 2009

Random 20

Haven't done one of these in a while. See if anything on it strikes you as interesting, surprising, or whatever.

1. Pink Floyd - When the Tigers Broke Free (ripped from a dupe tape that I made of a former house-mate's single which I think is probably somewhat collectible by now)
2. Hüsker Dü - Beyond the Threshold
3. America - A Horse With No Name
4. Kevin Carlberg - Morning After (This is one that came already loaded on my mp3 player and it's really nice.)
5. Alan Parsons Project - Stereotomy Two
6. (Skipped. Some guilty pleasures I will take to my grave. Well, not really. I'll leave it on here so someone can come along after I'm gone and be surprised. Or disappointed. Or maybe horrified.)
7. Wall of Voodoo - Blackboard Sky
8. Rush - In the End
9. Pink Floyd - Don't Leave Me Now
10. Timbuk 3 - Friction
11. Timbuk 3 - The Future's So Bright, I Gotta Wear Shades (two in a row!?)
12. Indigo Girls - Get Out the Map
13. Pink Floyd - In the Flesh (lot of "Wall" stuff today)
14. Fleetwood Mac - Go Your Own Way
15. Jimmy Smith - Strut
16. The Mamas & the Papas - Do You Wanna Dance
17. Stevie Nicks - Ooh My Love
18. Suzanne Vega - As Girls Go
19. The Righteous Brothers - On This Side of Goodbye
20. Marillion - Going Under
21. Autocreation - Dark Smile

2 comments:

  1. I bet #6 is Kenny G.

    Seriously though, "In the End" is a great song. Fly By Night is one of my favorite albums from Rush, and "In the End" is one of the better songs on the album. A good choice to have in your random mix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's one of my favorite Rush songs.

    ReplyDelete