Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Augh

I wish that I could always dream mundane, boring, completely forgettable dreams.  But my record of epic nightmares continues.

Last night I actually got up and walked around the house for a few minutes to make sure I would break the cycle and not have a recurring nightmare (this happens a lot, too).

Werewolves.  Where do these things come from?  Anyway, fortunately, these werewolves could be killed by conventional weapons, no silver bullets or anything special like that needed.  Unfortunately, it took a massive number of injuries to put one down.  We were running out of ammo.  And then...some of them came back as zombie werewolves.

This cartoonish drawing is actually pretty accurate.

2 comments:

  1. I always tell anyone who will listen after one of these dreams that my mind hates me. It kind of makes sense allegorically: you fight humans who have lowered themselves into animal states, but even after defeat they rise up and continue mindlessly attacking you. This is simply everyday life.

    ReplyDelete