Saturday, March 26, 2005

Blogroll revisited

Okay, forget about blogrolling.com. After many searches through the Bloglines help system, the tip-o-da-day finally showed me how to get the blogroll code from Bloglines. This makes it much easier. You may occasionally notice that blogs on this roll come and go with alarming rapidity. This is because, when I find a feed that I even remotely think is interesting, I will throw it into the list so I can check it out for a few days. I might delete it after a couple of days if I think it's not worth spending time on. I have seen some bloggers who display a blogroll of a couple hundred other blogs. Where do they find time to read all those things? If I find myself ignoring a blog for too long, I will delete it just to cut down on clutter. I don't have time to read everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment