Sunday, August 21, 2005

Blogroll Notes

I have switched to using Blogrolling to create the blogroll in the sidebar. It's just less confusing for me than using my Bloglines subscriptions.

My blogroll is made up of blogs that I read regularly, which means pretty much every day. It also includes blogs that have put me on their blogroll, which means I will be reading them quite regularly also, just to see what's up.

A brand new addition today is Featherless Biped. It has been weeks since I last did a Blogrolling search, and this website turned up which looks quite interesting.

There are quite a few blogs that I check into less regularly. There are also some blogs that I'm still deciding about.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say thanks for including me in your "Favorites" category.

    I deliberately keep my blogroll short, as it represents the list of blogs that I regularly visit and read. You are on my blogroll because I consider your blog to be one of the best and most interesting for the subjects that interest me.

    Thanks again for including me and for your excellent work!

    ReplyDelete