Sunday, August 28, 2005

What I really look like

I know that many bloggers post an actual picture of themselves, or at least a partial actual picture, on their blogs. This is something I have been loathe to do. I don't really look like Alucard. Well, when I'm working, due to the hat and sunglasses that I wear, along with the unruliness of my hair when it has become completely sweat-soaked, I actually do vaguely resemble him. But here is a picture of how I really look. Except without the beard. And the pipe should have a vulcanite stem, not wood. And the shotgun should be a Mossberg, not a Winchester. Other than that, it's pretty close.

Actually this is a selection from a piece of calendar artwork by Robert Robinson which was included in a 1911 Winchester calendar and is titled Autumn Hunter. Some of you probably already know where I scanned it from. If I could get a decent 8x10 of this, I would frame it.

No comments:

Post a Comment