Sunday, September 18, 2005

A Raging Bull in .410

I have no desire to buy this gun. I just like reading about new and interesting guns. This one is new, whether it's interesting or not is up to you. This new addition to the Raging Bull series by Taurus. I don't think it's actually available yet; it isn't on their website. I just read about it in the new Gun Digest.
This curious critter shoots either the venerable .44-40 or the .410. I don't know what purpose a .410 revolver would serve, but it would certainly be a great conversation piece at the range.

5 comments:

  1. Has there ever been a .410 pistol? I associate that with shotguns.

    --Next to last Samurai

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the book Where the Red Fern Grows, there is a mention of a .410 pistol that is used to force a raccoon to jump out of a tree. This is the only reference to such a gun I have ever heard of (other than a couple of modern deringer companies who make deringers that shoot a .410 shell).

    ReplyDelete
  3. A .410 snubby! That's even more cool than the Taurus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That'd be a great snake gun, I'll bet!

    A point blank "Goblin in the face" would probably re-adjust his attitude quickly, too.....

    ReplyDelete