Saturday, December 31, 2005

I'll play along with this one

Next to Last Samurai has posted a meme which I'll play along with since it doesn't require much thought.

Four jobs you've had in your life: pizza delivery guy, pager repair tech, security guard, truck driver.

Four movies you could watch over and over: Big Trouble in Little China, Dirty Harry, Darkman, Mary Poppins.

Four TV shows you love to watch: Invader Zim ("And now I leave you to your...moosey fate"), King of the Hill ("Don't play lawyer-ball, boy"), The Venture Brothers (But...do I have to kill him?/[sigh] I guess not), Aqua Teen Hunger Force ("But does it play the ultimate song--Boston's More Than A Feeling").

Four places you've been on vacation: Big Bend National Park; Lewistown, MT; Glenwood Springs, CO; Bogalusa, LA.

4 web sites you visit daily: only two. A weather website and Bloglines.

4 places you'd rather be: right now? Nowhere.

4 of your favorite foods: chili, tamales, enchiladas, nachos.