Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Sigh...

Got the warning notice about the upcoming Carnival of Cordite, and I hate to miss out on the first of the year, but I haven't posted anything carnivalworthy lately. It doesn't seem like I'll come up with anything in the next 2 days, either.

Do the delicious categories look normal to everyone but me? I checked it on both of my computers and in IE the number of posts is jumbled into the category name. Mr. Codrea commented that it looks fine to him using IE. So I don't know what to do about it.

I have been sinking some time into writing a parody that will be posted here when it's finished. It involves both words and graphics. So I've been learning to use Gimp and also writing. When I do creative writing it is a very slow process. So it's been sucking up some time.