Saturday, September 08, 2007

Oh wow, I think I just experienced a negative reality inversion.

By now I'm sure everyone has heard about the woman who was kicked off an airplane because her attire was allegedly too skimpy.

The thing that amuses me is that Michele of Reformed Chicks Blabbing appears to be defending her, while Fits of Shooting the Messenger is castigating her.

I personally have no opinion on the subject, because 1) I am a married man, and am therefore no longer interested in women, and 2) skinny blonds don't do much for me. Sort of puts me in mind of an albino flamingo, actually.

UPDATE: On the other hand, buxom brunettes with long, straight black hair...uh...what was I talking about again?

3 comments:

  1. I wouldn't say defending, more like saying that she's no worse than what I've seen at the mall. I don't have much sympathy for her and if she dresses for attention she should expect to get it -- in all it's forms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True. I think this began as something personal to the guy who originally kicked her off. There's more to the story than we have been told.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WOULD need a closer look to be 100% sure, though.

    ReplyDelete