Friday, January 25, 2008

But I never made it beyond the seventh key

Last night I was eating some supper while my wife was watching some soap opera on the SOAP channel. I don't know what it was, but it wasn't an old show. Something from the past few years. I wasn't paying attention to it. In fact, the only reason I ever even look at a soap opera is for the decolletage. I let her watch soaps, she lets me buy guns. Even trade.

But then there was a sound that made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. I jumped up to look over the couch so I could see the TV.

Whacka whacka whacka...

Jhewp jhewp jhewp...


Like I told her: That's a sound I haven't heard in a long time.

Some girl was playing an actual, working Pac-Man machine, in mint condition. Sometimes TV actors don't know how lucky they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment