Friday, February 08, 2008

What he said...

The War On Guns delineates John Kerry's Favorite Republican.

I remember hearing an NPR interview a couple of years ago with McCain's good friend Joe Lieberman. This was back when he was officially a Democrat, instead of the so-called "Independent Democrat" (whatever that is) that he is now. He was talking about working with McCain, and was asked what would happen if it turned out that he had to run (as a Democrat, back then) against Republican McCain. His answer was something like: "I would be just as happy no matter which one of us won. I believe John McCain would make an excellent President who would take this country in the right direction."

No, I haven't forgotten all this stuff, and I am completely flummoxed as to how so many Republicans have so effectively mind-wiped themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment