1) Look up 15 of your favorite movies on IMDB.
2) Take a quote from each and post them for your readership to properly identify.
3) As your movie-savvy readers correctly identify the quotes’ cinematic origins in the comments, strike out the quotes and name the commenter who answered correctly.
4) If the commenter also identifies the name of the speaker (the character or the actor), he or she gets bonus points in the form of a link to his or her site.
I never tag anyone, so if you want to play, feel free. Here we go...
1. I think the end of the world just came for that bag of Fritos I had in my pants pocket.
2. Don't make me take off my sunglasses! (not particularly a favorite movie, but it is a favorite quote of mine)
5. He used to bring beautiful women here... eat fine meals, drink fine wine, listen to music... but it always ended with screaming.
9. We prefer the term, "connoisseurs." (pronounced con-nos-see-ays--this quote is not in imdb, I quoted it from memory)
Whew! I had a hard time thinking of 15 favorite movies, since I'm not much of a movie-watcher. Although I'm sure later on I'll think of some other movies that would have fit the list better. Some of these should be easy, a few may be well nigh impossible (unless you cheat). Have fun.