Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Checking in...

I managed to get a little 0nline time today to check email and moderate comments. The old house was pulled out yesterday. Everything is going according to plan, but all of us crammed into my dad's house has it kind of crowded. No satellite TV here, either, so I've been burning time reading the Jim Chee/Joe Leaphorn murder mysteries that my dad has been collecting, authored by Tony Hillerman. Pretty good reading, but I'm feeling starved for online time. Might see if I can find a wifi hotspot to stop by when I finish work early. The dialup connection here is only 26.4. I'm used to connecting at 46 at my house. Makes a huge difference.

2 comments:

  1. I've noticed that slow connections are often more trouble than they are worth.

    Pages are so graphics loaded these days that it takes 10 min to load the standard homepage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear things are going well.

    ReplyDelete