Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Pipe tobacco order

Saturday I suddenly realized that I was out of Bayou Night--I thought I had at least one more 4-oz bag stashed away. I haven't really been keeping track very well.

So yesterday I placed orders.

From Cup o' Joes:
2 oz Sokkebye's Luxury Bullseye Flake
250 grams 1792 Flake
50 g McClelland's Perique
50 g Escudo

From C&D:
One pound Bayou Night

I still have one unopened tin of Escudo but I wanted to have a tin in reserve for when I finally work up the nerve to open it. Thus far I have used only C&D's blending Perique so the McClelland version will be new to me.

Here's hoping it comes in by the weekend. Sure will be nice to have 1792 again.

I have to report to a different department for a cross-training day today. Not because I want to, and not because there's really any point, but because my supervisor said I would "fail to meet expectations" if I didn't do it at least once this year. So I have to work an inside job today, a full 8 hours plus a 30-minute lunch, and I expect it to be unspeakably tedious and boring.

1 comment:

  1. Ho-hum. The things we wage-slave plebs do to earn a paycheck to keep us in comfort. . .

    B Woodman

    ReplyDelete