Saturday, September 05, 2009

For the record

I changed the category of the "10 albums a day" posts to "the digital collection." I have hit the end of it now and once I get up to where they've all been posted (a couple of weeks) I intend to post them only as I continue to acquire digital or digitized music, via either LP ripping, CD purchase, or download.

I've been trying to give all the Amazon samplers I've downloaded a more critical listen so I can say at least a little something about each of them. So far I'm surprised at how many of them are turning out to be quite enjoyable. Not all of them, though.

I hope to write more specific posts on single albums, but I fear my music critiquing skills are about the same as that Chris Farley character who did movie reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment