Thursday, April 22, 2010

Also they spell "license" wrong

quattuordecillion

Bloglines is down so I've just been clicking through the links that pop up at the top of Dictionary.com.

Oh yeah, I just remembered. I got hold of some Mountain Dew Throwback the other day at our local grocery/meat market. They're pretty good for stocking relatively obscure soft drinks. That stuff is fantastic. Once I run out of it, I'm never going to drink that other Mountain Dew swill ever again. I might have to go in tomorrow and buy whatever they have left. I'm going to stash one can of it away so that it can be the last thing I ever drink on my deathbed. It's just that good.

3 comments:

  1. And they say "braces" instead of "suspenders," which, apparently, are something a bit more risque to the Brits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was growing up, they made all the soda pop using cane sugar, and it tasted better than the stuff now. Probably one of the reasons I quit drinking pop years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The throwback MD is certainly different than the current stuff, I like it and I hope they keep it around a bit longer, even if it's still a "limited time".

    ReplyDelete