Monday, May 03, 2010

You forgot "songs about my Mexican girlfriend"

Heh.

Yeah, I'm still around. Had a great school choir concert tonight, my daughter being in the youngest group. The high-schoolers were awesome, even though that last piece seemed to last at least 17 minutes.* NOTE: It's rude to bail out just because your kid's group is finished. Stay for the whole thing, or stay away. Although I must admit it was nice when all the riff-raff left before the last group. Made it a lot roomier and quieter for the rest of us.

Here's a very cool song in two versions by Indonesian musician Anggun (Anggun Cipta Sasmi). First in English, then in French. The videos are also completely different. The last one fits my "hot chick singing in French" niche quite nicely.





*Obscure classic rock reference alert.

No comments:

Post a Comment