Saturday, October 09, 2010

Album promotional stickers, part 8


Rush, Power Windows; Stevie Nicks, Rock a Little; Tori Amos, Little Earthquakes (cassette); uncertain but probably Slayer, Reign in Blood (cassette); unknown, and...

That last sticker has me stumped. I was able to determine by googling the song titles that it is from Tracy Chapman's Crossroads (her second album). I do have two of her albums, however, this is not one of them. I looked up the cover art to see if it rang a bell, and it didn't. None of the songs do, either, except for "What Did You Get for Your Soul" which got played on the radio all the time. So I don't know how I came by that sticker. Based on its small size, it's likely from a cassette or possibly a CD rather than an LP. It's a mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment