Thursday, February 17, 2011

Good news, everyone!

The new high speed service is a go. I have to go sign a contract for it tomorrow. So I hope it will be working sometime next week. Now I can get busy getting more YouTube uploads ready.

I took a couple days off for no good reason, just have some vacation to burn so I figured I'd schedule it to wrap around the weekend with Washington's Birthday so I'd have 5 days straight. Just taking it easy, nothing special going on.

Began working on two different old records. One of them is that GFR album that I posted the ridiculous liner notes from a while back. The other is a somewhat obscure 60s folk-rock band, which I was actually surprised to find (one song from) on YouTube. The record is in surprisingly good shape for a reject from the Schertz Public Library and the cleaning up is going well.

In related news, my top 5 videos on YouTube are still the same, except that numbers 4 & 5 have swapped places, with "End of the Road" pulling ahead of "H.R. Pufnstuf (theme song, reprise)."

No comments:

Post a Comment