Saturday, May 28, 2011

This & that

Just wanted to mention another interesting audio source: HPPodcraft.com. This one provides podcasts reading and discussing Lovecraft stories. Back in the olden days I used to participate in semi-organized IRC discussions of Lovecraft stories. It was quite interesting and fun.

Today I finished downloading all the free audio books available at Lovecraft eZine, then downloaded the first 20 episodes of podcasts from HPPodcraft.com. I have enough on the Fuze to keep me listening to Lovecraft on the drive home for weeks to come. So far HPPodcraft has 78 episodes, so there's a lot more still to download and listen to.

I have also been building the playlist as fast as I can today. I'm now up to Jeff Beck.

Last night I finally watched a movie that I probably should have seen a long time ago: The Naked Gun. Funny. Also I should note that Netflix now has available for streaming: The Rocky & Bullwinkle Show, The Best of Mr. Peabody & Sherman, and....Invader Zim!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment