Friday, August 12, 2011

What I did today

I thought it might be interesting to make a rough plot of the route I did today, which is my usual cycle 12 motor route. I don't usually do the whole route, but today I did. 401 meters. It looks so much simpler from this point of view. It takes 6 hours. It goes a little farther south on Perrin Beitel than my picture; I accidentally had it zoomed a little off. It goes the next block south of the big Post Office.

Some of it, like Uhr Road and Perrin Beitel/Nacogdoches, I don't read every meter. Many of them are on foot routes that come out of the neighborhoods here and there. So every now and then I'll skip some and just pick up again farther down the road.

This route is a monthly reinforcement of my general hatred of people. I have to put with so many stupid ******* drivers in this area, I should receive extra pay for the emotional trauma I have to go through.

No comments:

Post a Comment