Thursday, September 01, 2011

Well...


Here's a sample pic that I took last week with my new phone. Nothing special, but I finally was able to transfer my photos to my computer. It looked like the only way I could do it was either with a memory card reader or a bluetooth dongle (that word always makes me giggle). So today I finally got around to stopping at Wal-Mart and getting a dongle (hee hee).

I think this was taken in the Rimrock Trail area, on my regular cycle 2 route. I don't usually say much about this route because there's really nothing to say. I wish all my routes were as easy and quiet as this one. This is the route where I took that picture of the strange "training unicycle" or whatever it was a couple of years ago.

The camera is just the standard low-rung 1.3 megapixel, which I think is now about the bottom-of-the-line for phones, but the big difference between this and my old phone is that it actually takes a picture when you press the button instead of waiting several seconds and inevitably blurring the picture.

So, maybe I can try taking more work pix again.

3 comments:

  1. I'm still using my 4-year-old cell (and I 'm sure it was on the way out then), and the only way I can do anything with pics is to email them to myself. Never came with any fancy data cord to connect to my computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a Security Service near there? I'm pretty sure I know the weird training unicycle thing you speak of too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know. There might be one out on Culebra.

    ReplyDelete