Saturday, April 23, 2005

Saturday Night Special #1

That's a good name for a post, eh? I will try to start another weekly installment here by posting 10 or so gun-related links every Saturday. Just starting with all the links I've bookmarked, this should take several weeks. Once I've used all those up, I'll just post whatever new ones I found during the week. These won't necessarily be links that are new to everyone. Most of the links I've bookmarked are not something I consider especially important, but I consider them all to be resources of information one way or the other. So here for the first installment are a few random links, plus some manufacturers links. Also please note that these links are provided for information and I don't automatically endorse any of them--they are just here for your information. If I do have any recommendations to make, I will do so in the comments after the link.

Nagel's Gun Shop -- My favorite gun store. I've done plenty of business with them and don't hesitate to recommend them.
A Place to Shoot -- A range that I occasionally use.
Bullet Hole Shooting Range -- Another range that I sometimes use. They also hold regular CHL classes.
Cruffler.com -- The place to go for information about Curio & Relic firearms.
Remington Country -- Remington's website.
American Derringer -- Texas' own derringer company.
Bond Arms -- Another derringer company.
Cobra Arms -- Maker of derringers, single- and double-action semi-auto pistols.
Winchester -- Website of Winchester firearms.
H&R Firearms -- Website of Harrington & Richardson and New England Firearms. I've long been wondering how cool it would be to get one of their Handi-Rifles in .45-70.

So there are the first ten. If you find any of these useful, or if you have any links that you think I should add to my collection, just drop me a comment.

2 comments:

  1. http://www.gunlaws.com/

    On the left side of the page there a links to a number of interesting legal articles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete