Sunday, June 08, 2008

Remember Joe Fowler?

I'm about to write up a post about this vacuum-sealing gadget I recently bought, but before that I'd thought I'd just remark on the instructional video.

Remember the TV news sports caster in San Antonio named Joe Fowler? Back in the 80s sometime, I think. I never cared for sports, but I would watch him just because he was so entertaining. He was the sports guy during that whole Gunslingers fiasco.

Well, he's now making instructional videos. Poor guy. And suddenly seeing him on the TV screen was kind of weird, after all this time.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks. I was trying to explain him to my wife as I was watching a tv promo for some kind of super putty. His voice was annoying high pitched and overly animated but that is what made him so entertaining. I found you site when I typed in his name to see what his career path had been. Seems he did a stint at CNN or ESPN as a newscaster before his commercial ventures.

    ReplyDelete