Wednesday, August 20, 2008

No surprise

Hoax:
In a long statement on SearchingforBigfoot.com, Kulls reveals what he found early Sunday morning Eastern time as the body thawed out.

"I extracted some [hair] from the alleged corpse and examined it and had some concerns," Kulls writes. "We burned said sample and said hair sample melted into a ball uncharacteristic of hair."

Kulls called Biscardi in California, who told him to heat the body to speed up thawing.

"Within one hour we were able to see the partially exposed head," Kulls continues. "I was able to feel that it seemed mostly firm, but unusually hollow in one small section. This was yet another ominous sign."

Then came the clincher.

"Within the next hour of thaw, a break appeared up near the feet area. ... I observed the foot which looked unnatural, reached in and confirmed it was a rubber foot."
Anyone who is slightly familiar with Bigfoot lore knows about Biscardi. He was involved in another big scam in 2005. He's a con-man who seems to specialize in Bigfoot cons, as weird as that sounds. There's still money out there, and it should be followed.

Someone from the website thehorrordome.com says it looks like one of their Bigfoot costumes.

What about the original Georgia hoaxers?
Asked for comment on Officer Whitton, Clayton County, Ga., Chief of Police Jeffrey Turner, corrected FoxNews.com. "You mean ex-officer Whitton."

"As soon as we saw it was a hoax," Chief Turner explained, "I filed the paperwork to terminate his employment."

Turner said he hasn't heard from Whitton, and that he was mystified at the former officer's involvement in such a blatant scam.

"He was a real go-getter," Turner said, citing Whitton's wounding in the line of duty earlier this summer while apprehending a suspect who had allegedly shot a woman in the head. "For someone to do a complete three-sixty like that, I can't explain it."
I wasn't going to quote that much but the "three-sixty" cracked me up. If he did a "complete three-sixty," wouldn't he be going in the same direction? (I and a few other people I know have used this expression, but only in a spirit of ironic self-deprecation).

By the way, since the last time I linked to Cryptomundo a few days ago, I haven't been able to bring it up. I must assume hackers got to it, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment