Monday, April 20, 2009

Welcome to two new "domestic terrorists"

Well, I didn't intend for it to happen, but something that was said on some TV show set me off yesterday as I was watching something with my kids, and I told them all about it being the anniversary of the Waco Massacre. I made sure to make it clear that several of the people who were killed there were kids their own ages, some younger (they are 10 and 8 years old).

Let it suffice to say that their reactions now place them firmly in the camp of those Constitutional extremists we've all been reading about, even if they aren't fully aware of it yet.

1 comment:

  1. Alan,

    I had my fifteen year old watch WACO: the Rules of Engagement two months back and, though it was a hard decision, I am glad I did. Needless to say, but I must, as so is she and now understands fully. For the younger two, I have done the same as you and just have told them, though the middle one I think is old enough to see it as well- especially since speaking to her older sister.

    ReplyDelete