Saturday, May 09, 2009

LOL


Thanks, that made my day. I was literally laughing out loud. And all because I said the Lorcin should have been included in the list of the worst handguns in history?

Unless this is only part of something bigger that I'm not yet aware of. I had to work OT today and I didn't get enough sleep last night. It's now after 8:00 PM and I have only now sat down to do some blog reading and so forth. Last time I saw something similar to this it was because some troll, or group of trolls, hit a bunch of gun-related blogs with flames and so forth.

Still, that was funny.

4 comments:

  1. I'm pretty familiar with the lorcins, jennings and davis et al out of Chino Ca and I have to honestly say they are simple and crude but pretty dang reliable. My Chrome Davis .380 can keep em in the 9 and 10 ring at 7 yards, the blood it draws from the web of my hand non-withstanding.

    But no I was not the 'you suck' poster lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. My .380 Lorcin is an unmitigated piece of junk. It refuses to cycle reliably at all. It's plenty accurate, but only for the first shot. After that, it's only sheer luck that you'll ever get off a second shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm maybe they were differnet after they went into recievership.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know when that happened, but I bought this one second-hand from a pawn shop in 1994. I know they were still in business at that time, because I hunted down the company phone number and ordered a couple of extra magazines.

    There is no way I would ever rely on it for self defense.

    ReplyDelete