Saturday, July 09, 2011

Great line


I've been using the Roku to watch Crunchyroll, which is an anime website/channel. So I've skipped well ahead of where Bleach is being aired now in the U.S., and begun watching season 14 episodes with subtitles.

That guy above is Tōshirō Hitsugaya. He's technically a secondary character, but he's one of the more prominent of the "secondary" characters and although he didn't appear much in the beginning, he has since become a major part of many story arcs. Also, one of the Bleach movies was made specifically about him (The Diamond Dust Rebellion).

Anyway, as I was watching yesterday he had what I think is the best Bleach line ever: "I didn't come here to fight you. I came here to violently kill you."

Oh yeah, he's one of the good guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment