Saturday, July 02, 2011

This is it


Iron Maiden - Seventh Son of a Seventh Son

I bought this one based partly on listening to samples at Amazon, and also because I read in more than one place that they had heavily used synthesizers, so I thought the sound of this one might appeal to me more.

I really like it. So far my favorite track is "Can I Play With Madness."

I'm sure I'll get more of their stuff in the future, but for now I'm probably going to go in a completely different direction for the next couple of albums that I'll get with my self-imposed music allowance.

2 comments:

  1. "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" (the song) is a great listen, and I love they way they close it out with the extended, manic guitar solos. "Moonchild" is pretty cool, too. As are several others tracks. In fact, I think you made a pretty good choice.

    I wish you happy listening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only Iron Maiden album I can listen to from beginning to end without skipping a note.

    ReplyDelete