Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Silver Bullets

Hurog: Silver Bullets is a multi-part treatise on one person's quest to cast real silver bullets. Something I have devoted some thought to, as you may have guessed if you've ever read anything from my fiction project The Hunter Chronicles. Very interesting reading, via Ballistic Deanimation.

P.S. I haven't given up on it, I'm just waiting for the mood to strike again. Also the object in this story is to kill vampires, not werewolves, but like most modern vampire-tale-tellers I'm making up my own mythology as I go along. Our protagonist has approached the problem not by using silver bullets, but by using a very large hollowpoint lead projectile (which he casts himself--although I haven't revealed that much yet in the story) with a small quantity of silver chloride sealed into the hollow. I'll get back to it someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment