Friday, March 18, 2005

The Blog is back, more or less

Back to the original url and site name, with another change in direction. It's hard to believe I've began this blog more than a year ago and have been updating it off and on (more off than on) since December 2003. However, I think I will try to add something at least once per week, knowing that it may be some time before anyone reads it. I am a regular reader of several other blogs, but I have to pick and choose and limit the blogroll because I just don't have the time. Soon I hope to purchase a notebook computer which will allow me to read and post more conveniently and more frequently. Don't expect anything controversial or mind-shattering from this blog, it's just not that kind of blog. You shouldn't expect much of anything really, except observations of the behavior of humans that I encounter.

No comments:

Post a Comment