Saturday, August 13, 2005

Anthony Diotaiuto update

Sun-Sentinel reports:
Police seized 2 ounces of marijuana at the Sunrise home of Anthony Diotaiuto after shooting him 10 times, according to information on the drug raid released Tuesday.

[...]

In addition to the marijuana, Voss said, officers seized plastic bags and weight scales from Diotaiuto's home. Possession of 2 ounces of marijuana is a felony, according to state statutes.
So maybe my condemnation was too swift. Or maybe they screwed up. It seems pretty shabby to treat him like Manuel Noriega because he had 2 ounces of weed. I still don't like it. As for "plastic bags and weight scales," I have those as well. Who doesn't have plastic ziplock bags in their house? I suppose many people own a small dietary scale such as I have to weigh food portions. I still don't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment