Monday, September 12, 2005

Oh no! I've been blacklisted!

I regret to inform everyone that I have been added to the Blue Flypaper Black List. Now that everyone of intellect will know to avoid my site, it is only a matter of time before it fades into obscurity. I will have no recourse but to abandon my pathetic attempt at blogging and go back to shooting squirrels in my back yard.

In what seems to be true leftist fashion, True Blue states on her blacklist that I "am a self-described 'womyn-hating gun-toting right-wing reactionary.'" However, if you follow this link, you will see that if was not I, but True Blue herself, who gave me this description.

2 comments:

  1. Yargh! Everyone's getting blacklisted except me! I feel so left out!

    --Next to Last Samurai

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL!
    Congrats! How did you manage to make the list? I guess as a Libertarian, I'm not a part of the "Republican hate" machine they are focusing on.

    But in my favor, I like guns and SUVs, despise Boxer and Kennedy and think that violence can indeed solve specific types of problems. Maybe I can get them to start a gray list to put me on? One can only hope. LOL

    ReplyDelete