Wednesday, December 07, 2005

It's a slow day

I am using up the last of my vacation days, so I don't have to go to work again until Monday. The weather has turned fairly cool, and it has been raining all day, so it isn't very much fun being outside.

So here's a quiz I found at Cowboy Blob's. I got the same result he did, but hey, at least I got a real angel name!

HASH(0x8597478)
Protector of the Light

Class: Archangel
Alliance: Light

You tend to be a very honorable person. At the same
time you are calm, level-headed, and capable of
holding it together in a crisis. Your role
would be that of Protector. As a Protector of
the Light you would take a defensive stance
against the forces of evil. You are the strong
presence that works to keep others safe.

Your Anglic Name: Gabriel


Which Warrior Angel are You and Whose Side are You On? (With Anime Pics)
brought to you by Quizilla