Saturday, September 01, 2007

Alien Puerto Rican goat suckers in Texas

I suppose someone out there might be waiting for me to comment on the alleged chupacabra that was recently found near Cuero. It has something to do with Texas, and I've made no secret that I'm sort of a minor cryptozoology buff.

I don't for a minute believe this is anything but a canine with a horrific case of mange.

The person of interest says she thinks it's Chupy because her chickens weren't eaten, just killed, and "all the blood was drained from them."

Dogs will do that. I have witnessed dogs killing for fun--and put a stop to it, but not before several livestock were killed. And, well, when a chicken is mutilated by a dog it tends to bleed out, you know.

The picture accompanying this article isn't very good, only the head. I saw a full body picture somewhere else several days ago and immediately thought it was probably a fox.

Of course, I'm still looking forward to reading about the results of the DNA test they're planning on.

I'm thinking that the wildlife biologists should start studying why these kinds of cases of very bad mange are getting to be more common.

No comments:

Post a Comment