Saturday, November 17, 2007

Saturday Morning Random 20

Peter Gabriel - Lead a Normal Life
Rocket Man - Kate Bush
Styx - Jonas Psalter
Edie Brickell & New Bohemians - Little Miss S.
The Benedictine Monks Of Santo Domingo De Silos - A Solis Ortus Cardine
Moe Bandy - Till I'm Too Old To Die Young
808 State - Empire
Rick Derringer - Rock & Roll Hoochie Koo
Guess Who - American Woman
Olivia Newton John - Please Mister Please
R.E.M. - Bang And Blame
Pink Floyd - Dogs
Alison Krauss - When You Say Nothing at All
Roy Orbison - The Only One
The Doors - Do It
Alison Krauss - I Will
R.E.M. - There She Goes Again
Graeme Revell with David Darling - Claire's Theme
Neil Young - Someday
Warren Zevon - Boom Boom Mancini

Oddly Alison Krauss-heavy, since I have only one of her CDs. But then, you can never have too much Alison Krauss.

I have been slacking off in my vinyl/cassette ripping this week, but maybe I can do a few albums today.

No comments:

Post a Comment