Thursday, October 09, 2008

Work pix

Since I got the good sheath for my cellphone a couple of weeks ago, I've been carrying my phone all the time in hopes that I can get an interesting photo now and then. It doesn't take very good pictures, and I'm no photographer. But hey, I got nothing else. The above sunrise photo was taken this past Tuesday at 8:18 AM (I do like the way the phone date & time stamps pictures) in the Roseheart subdivision off Bulverde Road.

I had my bad alley route today and I tried to take some pix, but I was getting such a ferocious glare from the sun that they all look like something from that Easy Rider acid-trip montage.

My phone takes good pix if I have lots of sunlight and it's an object that I can frame from about 3 feet away, which will be perfect if I ever find another dead iguana.

Jazz today. Next randomized 10:

1. Jimmy Smith -- Messy Bessie
2. Bennie Braxton -- Bennie Bossa
3. Jimmy Smith & Taj Mahal -- C.C. Rider
4. Jimmy Smith -- Tuition Blues
5. Cornell Dupree -- Bop 'n' Blues
6. Jaco Pastorius -- Kuru/Speak Like a Child
7. Dave Brubeck -- Travelin' Blues
8. Marcus Miller -- The Blues
9. Joey Calderazzo -- Secrets
10. Pat Metheny -- Old Folks

Yes, my jazz collection is a little Jimmy Smith-heavy, and looks like it will get even heavier.

1 comment:

  1. "Yes, my jazz collection is a little Jimmy Smith-heavy, and looks like it will get even heavier."

    Mine is heavy in Myles Davis, Dave Brubek, Mindy Abair, and Benny Goodman.

    ReplyDelete