Friday, April 17, 2009

New blog project

One of the things I've been toying with which has been keeping me somewhat away from this blog is a new project in which I will attempt to combine two things I've been wanting to try: to tell a story in blog format, and to tell a different kind of vampire story.

The name of the blog is Nightgaunt's Realm. It has nothing to do with nightgaunts. It's a blog I created here a long, long time ago, one of the first actually, just in case I ever wanted to use it and because no one else had created it yet so I got a pretty cool blog url. A feed link is at the upper right sidebar for now so if anyone is interested you can click on the above link or the one on the sidebar.

You should get a warning that it has adult content. I thought it was better to do it this way, but that doesn't mean it will have explicit s3x. Or any s3x at all, really. It just means the language might get a little intense now and then.

I was going to try and write several installments before I posted the first one, but I think I will have more incentive to keep going if I post them as I write them. New posts will not be on any kind of regular schedule, just as I happen to write them. I do have basic ideas for at least three more installments for now.

Comments are enabled, so as the story progresses, if you have any suggestions or ideas that you think would be cool for further installments, leave a comment.

As usual, the disclaimer: I am not a professional writer or author. It's something I do for fun. If you enjoy reading it, great. If not, that's fine too. There are plenty of other more productive things you could probably be doing, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment