Friday, June 19, 2009

Dashboard ads


So today I just noticed that they've started putting ads on the dashboard. Click to enlarge if you want to see why I thought, "heh." I guess they don't have any keyword matches for "madness" and "death."

By the way, I have not yet begun to write a new installment, but I have been mulling it over in my mind. I am discovering a new difference in how I am trying to write this story. It seems that generally, my past attempts at fiction have been situation-oriented, that is, I thought of a situation and then tried to make up characters to fit it. In this story, it feels to me as if I'm first trying to create characters, and then seeing what kind of story can arise from them. Maybe this is a better way to write; I don't know. I've never had any training of any sort in creative writing. It has been quite an interesting experience for me so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment