Monday, February 01, 2010

First Quest: the hiphop

Remember my old post about that First Quest album? I noticed a new referral link and followed it up to a website called jaaam.

Forgive my ignorance, but I'm not sure if this is only the name of the website or if it's the name of the group. Anyhow, the site is for a musical group who appear to dabble a little in almost everything, and they have created a hiphop remix version of the opening theme ("The Quest Begins") from First Quest. To hear it, just follow the link here where you can download it.

Hiphop is not really my kind of music, but I must say that I like this version better than the original. My only complaint is that the vocals are so far down in the mix that I can barely hear them. Over-dubbing Valentine Dyall's narration at the beginning was also a cool idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment