Sunday, February 28, 2010

Huh...

Checked the mail yesterday on the off-chance that my pipe tobacco shipment had come in. Nothing. Turns my wife picked up the mail on her way out to work yesterday and I didn't know about it until I woke up this morning.

So I spent about an hour now packing away three pounds of pipe tobacco--by the way, three pounds doesn't sound like a lot, but man, if you've ever had to pack away three pounds of freakin' pipe tobacco...--as I was saying,* it took me a good solid hour to pack all that stuff away, then cleaned up the old Wellington and am now having my first pipe of Gray Ghost in several months. Yow.

I would be updating my online tobacco cellar right now but I've lost my password and am waiting for the recovery email to come in. Grumble.

*I take a great deal of my writing style from Laurence Sterne.

No comments:

Post a Comment