Thursday, November 11, 2010

Motown Legends Volume 3 (yard sale CD)

I am happy to report that this CD was undamaged and ripped perfectly, bringing me 11 classic hits from the Motown label. Track list follows.

1. Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell - Ain't Nothing Like the Real Thing
2. Diana Ross & The Supremes - Stop! In the Name of Love
3. Jr. Walker & The All Stars - Shotgun
4. Stevie Wonder - Uptight (Everything's Alright)
5. The Temptations - Ain't Too Proud to Beg
6. Gladys Knight & The Pips - I Heart it Through the Grapevine
7. Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - I Second That Emotion
8. Contours - Do You Love Me
9. Diana Ross & The Supremes with The Temptations - I'm Gonna Make You Love Me
10. The Temptations - I Wish it Would Rain
11. Diana Ross & The Supremes - Someday We'll Be Together

Of course there are several of these that I'm already familiar with--how could I not be?--but some others are new to me. I'll keep them all in the big archive. Bonus points for track #10, another great song for my "rain" playlist. Did I ever post that full playlist? I'll have to check.

1 comment: