Monday, February 07, 2011

The risky business of cooking

Risky...I often cook for the kids because my wife works nights. Today, however, I was forced to cook for the kids and my wife. I don't like reminding my wife that I am a quite adequate cook. I might end up having to do it more often.

In other news, I started the ball rolling to try and get GVEC high speed internet. First thing that happens is a tech dude has to come out here and do signal strength tests and figure out where and how high up the antenna has to go. If the signal strength is high enough that we can get it, I hope it's all done by next week sometime.

2 comments:

  1. I thought GVEC used landlines?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They also provide dial-up access, but they've had wireless high speed for quite some time now.

    ReplyDelete