Monday, June 20, 2011

Update

I would like to refer you to the post from last month about the infamous Mission Road route. You may recall that I had speculated: "Will we have two roughly parallel streets that are both called E. Theo?" And Albatross had commented that "that would be so awesome."

Well, Albatross, I have some good news for you. I was almost right.

The old E. Theo Ave., the part from Mission Road to the bridge over the river, is now named Theo Parkway. The new street that runs from Mission Road to the river, through the back end of what used to be ConcepciĆ³n Park is now Theo Avenue.

So the new street is now the old street, and the old street is now the new street. Which I believe is S.O.P. for San Antonio streets.

1 comment:

  1. Theo Parkway and Theo Avenue, right next to each other. That is awesome! And you're right -- it's about par for the way things are done around here.

    ReplyDelete