Saturday, July 02, 2011

YouTube update

A new update on my YouTube list. The #1 has now broken 1,500 views so I thought I'd do this again, since it will be a little different. Parentheses indicate the rank at the previous update.

1. H.R. Pufnstuf theme song (same)

2. Kathy Dalton - I Need You Tonight (same)

3. H.R. Pufnstuf theme song reprise (same)

4. H.R. Pufnstuf - Ice Cold Lemonade (same)

5. H.R. Pufnstuf - End of the Road (same)

6. H.R. Pufnstuf - Pronouns (same)

7. The song of a chuck-will's-widow (previously not in the top 10)

8. H.R. Pufnstuf - Oranges, Smoranges (same)

9. Kathy Dalton - Pour Your Wine (previously #7)

10. H.R. Pufnstuf - I'm So Happy to Be Here (previously not in the top 10)

Fallen out of the top 10 are:

Kathy Dalton - Ride Ride Ride (previously #10, now #11)

First Quest: The Music Begins (previously #9, now #13; #12 is Kathy Dalton - Justine)

It's nice to see that my recording of the chuck-will's-widow is moving up the list. I've been hearing some barred owls lately and I hope to get a decent recording before too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment