Sunday, April 24, 2005

Another addition to the blog

I used to be a very disciplined and voracious reader. For the past few years I read sometimes, but not nearly as often as I should. And by read I mean read actual books. Most of my time is spent reading news and blogs, but I still try to sneak in some reading time when I can. It takes me a long time to read a book these days, because I get sidetracked on something else that I find equally interesting and end up jumping back and forth between them, taking forever to get anything finished. So, at the bottom of the sidebar will be my current bookshelf: the books that I am actually in the process of reading. Of course, this list is getting interrupted by gun magazines all the time that I like to read. When I finish a book, it will be removed from the bookshelf. When I start a new book, it will be added. So there you have it.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I was blogsurfing and I came across yours. It's funny that you use the same template as I do and have an Alucard icon. I am amused. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete