Friday, June 17, 2005

Random Blasts

This week's Friday night pipe is a Kaywoodie Standard Grain lovat, loaded with Cornell & Diehl's Home from the Hills (burley, latakia, Perique, Virginia). Posted by Hello


This week was really tough, due to the heat and high humidity, with the heat index just breaking 100. One thing is clear: I can't keep up the pace that I held today. I have to slow down for the summer. If I don't, I won't make it.

Today's idiotic remark: "Hey dude, you ever heard of a sidewalk?" This is one that I just had to pretend I didn't hear, and keep walking. The only appropriate answer would have been, "Hey dude, you gonna build me a sidewalk all the way to your meters? Didn't think so. Then shut up." Only it would have probably had a few extra words in there somewhere.

Blog notes for this week. It was nice to once again be included in Alphecca's Weekly Check on the Bias. Something inexplicable that I noticed this week was that, according to my web stats, I received two visitors who came here from American Digest. This is a regular read for me, but I can't imagine why Mr. Van der Leun would have linked to this blog, and in fact, I can't find any references there. I think there must have been a mistake somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment