Saturday, July 23, 2005

Random Notes

I've been tinkering with the blogroll. The biggest thing I did, which is mostly invisible to anyone else reading this, is I moved a few from the hidden "evaluating" category into a public category, and deleted a bunch of the remainder. I'm trying to get the full list pared down a little more, so I can start checking out some new ones that I haven't seen yet without it getting too bulky.

I noticed an odd thing this week. Someone used the "email this post" button to send an old, completely inconsequential and meaningless post to someone. It is meaningless because it was about changing the blog's name, which has been done again since then. This blog went through several name changes back when I was the only person in the world aware of its existence and I was still trying to figure out what I wanted to write about. I have no clue as to why anyone would want to email that post.

Another peculiar thing that turned up is that someone came here after Googling the term, "use pyrodex for 45 acp." I can only say, Good Lord! What for?

I have been tenuously hanging on the Slithering Reptile status in the TTLB Ecosystem. I slip down to amphibian now and then, but I think I am solidifying my hold on the reptile. I prefer reptile. Amphibians give me the creeps.

UPDATE: Another thing I've noticed is that even though Bloglines hasn't been showing that there's a problem with the RSS feed, my posts haven't been making it to Bloglines for 3 days now. This has happened before, so it doesn't bother me a whole lot, especially since no one uses Bloglines to read this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment