Sunday, November 06, 2005

Largely Irrelevant Information

Nothing to say today, so I'll just mention that I have enjoyed attempting satire a couple of times lately, and will probably be trying it more in the future, since this is my blog and no one can stop me from saying something stupid. These faux-articles will be in Courier font, and will also be labeled with a little button of some sort so it's obvious. I guess this is a hazard if one tries to mix serious rants with humor in the same blog. I am currently trying to write such an article about PETA, but they tick me off so much it's hard to try and be funny about it.

Quote of the day: "It's too hot to go deer hunting." I never thought I'd hear my dad say such a thing, but sheesh, it's just no fun wearing a t-shirt to go deer hunting, sitting in the shade, and sweating anyway. Good grief. The deer don't move much in this kind of weather, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment