Friday, February 15, 2008

I have no witty title for this post

This is the third time I've opened the compose post window and attempted to write something. What's to say?

Everyone has already pointed out the obvious about the recent mass murder at NIU. Areas where large numbers of people are massed closely together with legally enforced defenselessness are nothing more than slaughter houses, waiting only for the butcher to arrive.

I gave up trying to believe these are random acts of evil insanity a long time ago. These acts become more and more frequent, and are building up to something big. I don't know who or what is behind it, but something is going on. I fear what the future will bring.

4 comments:

  1. I didn't say it in the last post but I've been thinking this for over a year now.

    It's not just you there is something going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With all the media focus, I think more of the nut cases are deciding this is their chance to be noticed, so mass murder/suicide is the method of choice for losers to check out.
    Just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, they say once is random, twice is coincidence and three times is enemy action. I think we are above three times now...

    I honestly don't know, it seems awfully darn suspicious, but sadly we have no proof.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if it's something building, or just a sign that something is missing. I remember hearing several years back about Native American tribes having problems for the first time, enough for it to be regarded as something "happening amongst the tribes", with teens and young adults committing suicide. It's difficult for some people to understand why, but seeing that happen in Native American tribes is a sure sign that something is VERY wrong. But is it because something is building up to what will happen, or because we're not doing the things we used to and people are failing at filling whatever used to be filled in our lives? I'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete